CNC Machining Center:
- VF3, VF6 and Toyoda are milling centers used for precison production and can take on heavy duty machining of steel alloys.
- Mori Seiki TL-40Y is a turning center with the capacity to turn shafts 16.5″ D x 118″ L. It is able to cut keyways,
- machining squares, hexes, drilling and tapping hole patterns.
- Horizontal and Vertical boring mills
- Manual lathes for parts up to 108″ diameter and 192″ long
- Cylinder and surface grinding for parts up to 24″ diameter by 192″
- Universal milling machines with capacities up to 40″ x 110″
- Dynamic balancing
Hard Chrome Plating:
- CP&M has the largest chrome tank in the Pacific NW with a capacity of 96″ x 96″ x 120″ deep.
Welding & Fabrication:
- Arc, Mig and Tig welding.