CNC Machining Center:
- VF3, VF6 and Toyoda are milling centers used for precison production and can take on heavy duty machining of steel alloys.
- Mori Seiki TL-40Y is a turning center with the capacity to turn shafts 16.5" D x 118" L. It is able to cut keyways, machining squares, hexes, drilling and tapping hole patterns.
- Horizontal and Vertical boring mills
- Manual lathes for parts up to 108" diameter and 192" long
- Cylinder and surface grinding for parts up to 24" diameter by 192"
- Universal milling machines with capacities up to 40" x 110"
- Dynamic balancing
Hard Chrome Plating:
- CP&M has the largest chrome tank in the Pacific NW with a capacity of 96" x 96" x 120" deep.
Welding & Fabrication:
- Arc, Mig and Tig welding.